Monday, November 1, 2010

Calorie Busting Cardio

Hello Blog World!

Just a quick post to try and maintain consistency in everything I'm doing.

Another 800 calories bit the dust tonight in a 60-minute, medium-intensity Stairmaster cardio burn! Got about halfway through my audio-book, Think and Grow Rich. Good stuff, for sure.

Shakeology Cleanse Day One almost complete! Had my second Shake as a pre-workout drink. Had myself a delicious and healthy salad for dinner. Hunger pangs sucked today, but I kept reminding myself that it was mostly psychological, and only partly physical. Worked out fine. Looking forward to Thursday's results, and beyond!!

I just want to keep encouraging people to work on consistency in all that you do, and that includes your exercise and nutrition.  Get up and move, go for a walk, stick a DVD in like I usually do, then follow it!  Make wiser choices with snacks.  Cut out sugar as much as possible.  Try a drink like our Shakeology - one of the best things you could do for your overall health and nutrition.

Little mistakes here and there won't hurt you too badly, most likely.  But little mistakes, done consistently over time, could make a huge difference in how your life turns out.  Work on making better choices consistently.  Let me help if I can.

Hope everyone had a groovy day! Peace out, Jimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment