Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Passion!

Hi folks.  I kind of took off for the Labor Day Weekend, but today, I was re-awakened to "real life" and reminded that I'm not here to just wander through life, drifting along on a current.  No!  I am here to live out a purpose, and whether or not I am always totally clear on what that purpose is, specifically, I do know that whatever it is, it must be to the service of other people around me.  In my case, it has been my first career, in the restaurant business for 18 years, followed by my psychology practice for another 12 years after grad school.  Now it is taking shape as a fitness coach and personal trainer, to help people with their physical health and well-being, not to mention offering them a way out of the rat-race and into a new way of living, with health and the possibility of financial freedom.  Below, check out this short video of Craig Holiday - a man of passion that has joined our company in the fight against obesity, and who has ignited the hearts and souls of all of us fortunate enough to be Beachbody Coaches.  If it tugs at your soul too - awakening that person inside you that KNOWS you were built for something more than you are currently showing - then please give me a call and let me help you to join our team.  Peace and blessings to ya!  Jim

1 comment:

  1. On that website page, you'll see your description, why not read through this. Personal Protection Training

    ReplyDelete