Friday, October 29, 2010

Calorie burning!

Obliterated 1030 calories in a 75 minute Stairmaster effort tonight!  As some of you know, since my heel surgery, I can't do some of the prescribed P90X workouts (mainly Plyometrics and anything else requiring jumping).  So I do Kenpo X and add in some stair climbing to help make up for it.

Sunday starts my Shakeology cleanse!  I'll still eat as clean as possible tomorrow at my birthday get together, but I want to make a nice super clean re-start.  I'll keep y'all posted.  Like I mentioned before, regular consistent actions (starting with regular consistent decisions), even if small actions, will have a massive cumulative effect on your physical health and fitness, as well as on ANY endeavor to which you apply the principle!!

Take care, God bless, and see ya tomorrow!  Jim B.

No comments:

Post a Comment