Monday, November 29, 2010

Fresh start, P90X style!

Well, long time no post.  That's all about to change.  I started a new round of P90X today with Chest and Back.  I first started P90X Classic on November 29th of 2008, and it turned out to be 90 days that changed my life.  Since my surgery back in July, I've had a lot of trouble with pain and limitations on what I could do, etc.  This led to some disappointed feelings that I let get the best of me in some ways.  When I saw that the 29th was coming up and it was a Monday, it seemed like the perfect time to fire up a new round.

Added to this, I'll be doing the same 90 days of intensity in my spiritual life and my personal development/business life.  I can't wait to see the results in all three areas!!

So that's it for today.  Worked hard enough to get "the shakes", so that's good, heh heh...

I still can't do some of the workouts, such as Plyo, which would normally be tomorrow's routine.  I'll be beating the crud out of my abs, then doing some intense interval work on the stairmaster.  It WILL be a good workout, I promise.

Eating was clean today, including a fabulous Chocolate Shakeology!  We're on our way!!

Peace to all!  Jimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment