Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cardio Burn

Accountability for my workout: Did an hour on the Stairmaster for a cool 800 calorie wipeout!  Had a physical therapy session before the workout and I'm hopeful that I'll eventually get back to tougher cardio workouts like Plyometrics and Core Synergistics and such.  But I'm grateful for what I CAN do right now.  P90X Shoulders and Arms and Ab Ripper X are on tap for tomorrow!

What I've got is a relatively mild situation with my surgery, because there are people out there who have a lot worse problems.  I'm amazed at what people can do if they put their mind to it.  How about you, friend?  Maybe you have a hardship or maybe you don't.  Maybe there is a physical problem or perhaps just some mental blocks.  Maybe you don't know where or how to start.  Ultimately the decisions will be made by you, but if you are struggling, I encourage you to get started somehow, some way.  I will be glad to help you in any way I can, so don't hesitate to ask.

That's about it for tonight.  I'm eventually going to get some articles, videos, and such on here, so I hope you'll hang with me, participate a little or a lot, and keep coming back to look for new stuff.

Until then, peace and blessings to ya!  Jim B.

No comments:

Post a Comment