Sunday, December 5, 2010

P90X, New Round, Week 1

Hello blogosphere!

Just wanted to pop in here and report accountability.  Knocked out the first week of my new round of X, and did a fairly good job with all the workouts.  Nutrition was good in some places, not so good in others.  Ready for some knuckle down buckle down this week, and really the rest of the month.  I have a goal to reach by December 31, and I am determined to meet it!!  What is the goal, you might ask?  I intend to weigh 205 lbs on New Year's Eve (weight today was 225).  I know that seems like a lot, but it has not been unusual for me to lose weight in a hurry.  I will be eating good food, hydrating well, getting vitamins, etc., but I will also be BRINGING IT in my workouts.  Let's see what happens!

If there is any way I can help you with workouts, either by actual instruction/advice or by encouragement, support, and motivation, please feel free to contact me!  Let's make something happen for you!!

Peace and blessings!  Jim B.

No comments:

Post a Comment